A practical workshop to show the implications of inappropriate behaviour at work. Participants will learn what is meant by acceptable/unacceptable behaviour, bullying and harassment. The workshop will also focus on rights and responsibilities, what to do when you witness or experience unacceptable behaviour, and the sources of support available.
• The consequences of inappropriate behaviour in the workplace for the individual and the organisation.
• How companies and individuals can make a commitment to a respectful workplace.
• Case study exercises to illustrate unlawful and unfair treatment in the workplace, including sexual harassment, bullying and intimidation.
• Key behaviours for a respectful workplace.
• Action planning that puts learning into practice.
Cancellations must be in writing and must be received at least seven days prior to the course date or the full fee will be charged. ITF reserves the right to cancel courses without liability, and delegates will be offered an alternative date or full refund. ITF reserves the right to cancel courses if there are insufficient enrolments. Read more about our terms and conditions.
Before you can book on this course, you will need to sign in with your ITF account. If you have not yet got an ITF account you can sign up here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.