Legal and business
A one-day workshop providing an introduction to TV and Film Production Accounting.
This course aims to demystify the language of the television and film production accountant, and examines the preparation, presentation, interpretation and evaluation of the financial information that a production accountant will use on a day-to-day basis.
Time: 10:00 to 17:00
• The role of a production accountant across different genres in TV & film.
• The production cycle, from pre to post.
• Setting up a production.
• Crew hierarchy and responsibilities.
• Budgets and budgetary categories.
• Cost drivers, cost reporting and forecasting.
• The politics of the cost report.
• Running the finance office.
Cancellations must be in writing and must be received at least seven days prior to the course date or the full fee will be charged. ITF reserves the right to cancel courses without liability, and delegates will be offered an alternative date or full refund. ITF reserves the right to cancel courses if there are insufficient enrolments. Read more about our terms and conditions.
Before you can book on this course, you will need to sign in with your ITF account. If you have not yet got an ITF account you can sign up here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.