Getting Your Work Life To Work For You is a practical one day-workshop that will give you tools and ideas to improve your working life, your life outside work and crucially, the intersection between the two. Getting Your Work Life To Work For You will help you to identify strategies and techniques for stress management, decision-making, self-coaching, letting go and getting support when you need it. If you are looking to improve your work life balance and well being, then Getting Your Work Life To Work For You is a great place to start.
Themes to include:
• Identifying & achieving work/life balance
• Creating compelling outcomes – personal & professional
• Maintaining physical/mental good health
• Stress – facts, sources & approaches
• Career fulfillment – identifying ‘future perfect’ & moving towards it
• Having difficult conversations
• Appropriate assertiveness – saying no
• Delegation, letting go & getting support
• Coaching, self-coaching & the creation of options
Anyone involved in media who wants to achieve a more fulfilled, healthy and balanced working life.
Cancellations must be in writing and must be received at least seven days prior to the course date or the full fee will be charged. ITF reserves the right to cancel courses without liability, and delegates will be offered an alternative date or full refund. ITF reserves the right to cancel courses if there are insufficient enrolments. Read more about our terms and conditions.
Before you can book on this course, you will need to sign in with your ITF account. If you have not yet got an ITF account you can sign up here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.